Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Be aware: seems most "new" rotors coming from Honda are rusted even thou they are covered in cosmoline. I ordered one from Partzilla that came in with deep rust pits & some surface rust, sent it back. Ordered one from a Honda dealer on line & it came in with deep rust pits & it had been sandblasted to hide it, sent it back. Called DLP & they checked their 1 in stock & it had deep rust pits also. They said most of the rotors coming from Honda were in the same shape. They suggested going "after market". I have an EBC on the way now.

https://www.vtxoa.com/forums/6-vtx-1800-tech-board/427705-rear-brake-disk.html

Reactions: Capt. Rory

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
If they are the same as the 1300 I think I may have one you can have for the shipping cost and Big Mac lolol. Let me know if you are still looking and I will check to make sure I still have it. Email me at [email protected], I'm very rarely on the board since i parted out my X 2 years ago.

·
Old Goat
25,137 Posts
If they are the same as the 1300 I think I may have one you can have for the shipping cost and Big Mac lolol. Let me know if you are still looking and I will check to make sure I still have it. Email me at [email protected], I'm very rarely on the board since i parted out my X 2 years ago.
Unfortunately they are not...1800 is larger ..creating a different bolt pattern...good on ya for trying...:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts