Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you've converted to floorboards or custom pegs and have your originals, I need the left but will buy both if price is reasonable.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I have some from a 2007 1300C. What are they worth to you?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have some from a 2007 1300C. What are they worth to you?
I only need the left one and I can buy a new one pretty reasonable but shipping is a bit stupid so If you can keep the shipping under $10, would you take $50?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I sent you a message back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Prkuehn,
I haven't seen another reply from you yet after I made an offer. I don't have any messages waiting.

Mark,
Let me see if I can make a deal with the other member since he responded first before I go jump off in another direction.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Prkuehn,
I haven't seen another reply from you yet after I made an offer. I don't have any messages waiting.

Mark,
Let me see if I can make a deal with the other member since he responded first before I go jump off in another direction.
Thanks.
I sent you back an email Saturday, but never heard back. I’m in Florida for a week so you might want to go ahead with another offer.

Good luck.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I sent you back an email Saturday, but never heard back. I’m in Florida for a week so you might want to go ahead with another offer.

Good luck.
I live in Florida.
I still can't find any messages. I checked my mailbox, Junk folder, deleted folder etc, no joy. Strange.
But anyway, thanks, I'll see what others have.

Mike

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you buy all here?,if yes,I will calculate all the price and tell you once, then we can go ahead

Sent from my TECNO KD7h using Tapatalk
I'm not sure what you are referring to "...buy all here". I can get all the parts that make up a new OEM peg from Honda parts houses for about $37 but shipping is ridiculous.
What do you have?? Complete used pegs, new?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I live in Florida.
I still can't find any messages. I checked my mailbox, Junk folder, deleted folder etc, no joy. Strange.
But anyway, thanks, I'll see what others have.

Mike
I was just up the road from you on Tuesday. I will be back home Saturday and can ship the pegs on Tuesday. I have sent you another message on the forum message system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts