Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase a used in good condition windshield that will fit my bike. Mounting hardware must be included. Not looking for a real short screen. Thanks

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have the same '02. If you come across a Windvest made windshield take a second look. It is a short one but the way it is formed , I get no buffing. The hardware is top notch. Years ago there was a member 'Tapper' guru on the X's. That what he had on his bike, I bought mine after seeing his.....I still love it!

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
About 5-6 years ago I had a neighbor who had the Windvest. I liked it, but then I looked up the price. At the time I couldn't afford that, but it was a great quality piece of hardware.

·
Registered
291 Posts
About 5-6 years ago I had a neighbor who had the Windvest. I liked it, but then I looked up the price. At the time I couldn't afford that, but it was a great quality piece of hardware.
I found mine used in our classified yrs. ago. They are $$$ , the reason I like mine is the curve at the top of the shield reflexes the wind up and over my helmet. I don't get any head shake at all. Keep visiting the classified, one might just pop up.

·
Old Goat
25,377 Posts
Check out Memphis Shades....not that pricey....have a 19” Phats solar on my bike for 14 years ...still looks good...good luck on the hunt....

Reactions: rangers4u
1 - 6 of 6 Posts