Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like it's going to be a hoot... Great route laid out too. It's actually all in KS so helmets are discretionary.

www.kcpokerrun.com

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've rode that area a few times and it is quite the route and helmet optional is great also! I just pre-registered online but it never really told you how much it just left it open for you to enter an amount? Kind of strange. Anybody know what the cost is to register and do the poker run?

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
"Pre-registration is $20.00 and includes a free raffle ticket and 1 poker hand. Same day registration is $25.00 and includes 1 poker hand."

those are the minimum but you could always donate more

·
Registered
24 Posts
jss52 said:
"Pre-registration is $20.00 and includes a free raffle ticket and 1 poker hand. Same day registration is $25.00 and includes 1 poker hand."

those are the minimum but you could always donate more
Well shoot, I just paid $15 today so I guess I'll go back and kick in another $5. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
no problem....anyone got a spare C seat i could borrow Saturday so I can take the X instead of the Sabre :) mine is currently waiting in line at BadX for some memory foam

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jss52 said:
no problem....anyone got a spare C seat i could borrow Saturday so I can take the X instead of the Sabre :) mine is currently waiting in line at BadX for some memory foam
you've got PM

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well despite Rain mid ride (12% chance of rain???) that ride was a blast. Great Route around KC... Definitely going riding up that area

·
Registered
24 Posts
Did you end up riding your VTX or not? I only noticed 2 other VTX's Saturday and yes the route was very nice. Things could have definitely moved alot faster and it seems silly for us to all wait and leave at the same time but all in all a great route and ride other then the rain.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LTS: Sent you a text message when i got there... Ah well. I looked but i didn't see any other VTXers. Honda was well represented though... Lots of goldwings, a magna, and a handful of shadows. See my sig pic for what I was wearing that day. Maybe you saw me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.