Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cool Ed and I are Home again and Sparky says, "Hey Y'all" 8) 8)

We had a great time but I do hate Twisties, Curves, Moutains, Scenic Overlooks and 6,000 feet up :cus: :crew:

Now I am going to put on my new Ultimate seat after travelin' 1900 miles on a rock.....OUCH!!!!!! :shock: :evil: :roll:

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Tros,

Heard Sparky gave you some tips on riding those twisties ... I'd like some advice myself.... still a little wary of those things ... would like to improve my technique ... could come in handy during emergency maneuvering if you get my drift...

Got an Ultimate Fat-A$$ seat like me , huh ? You'll love it. Did you get the backrest? Like riding in a Bark-o-lounger ...

See you soon ... out

·
Registered
162 Posts
weeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee back

welcome back guys,hope you had a good trip.See you soon on a ride or a the skeeter lounge.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Glad to be back, we had a great ride, Tros picked us a great road on the way down, Rt 250, makes the Tail of the Dragon look like a interstate, he was real proud of himself. He didn't want to come back that way, i don't understand why not, it's fun dragging the pegs at 15 mph. Hope some of you other guys can make it next year, Tros can tell you how much fun it is, its really neat at over 6000 ft. and looking down at the clouds. (Tros wouldn't look down so he doesn't know that) If any of you ride with Tros for the next couple of weeks be prepared to ride on interstates.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts