Honda VTX Forum banner

361 - 378 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Here is my X. I just installed it this past Thursday, just in time for the ROT Ralley in Austin, TX. I hope I make her in to a full bagger soon.

I did a full write up on my experience installing it. If you want to check it out, go to the following link.

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=13595.0

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looks nice. What size spoiler shield is that? How does it compare to the standard straight shield?
it's the tallest spoiler shield. i believe the 9". It does great. i don't really have any complaints. i can't remember what size the straight shield was? i can't really remember how the 9" spoiler compares to the straight shield because it's been so long since i had the straight shield.

i had the straight shield and sold it to a buddy, and i purchased the 5" spoiler shield, which did not work for me(maybe it was my height, i'm 6' tall). Way to much buffeting. I sold that 5" to the same buddy, and bought the 9" spoiler shield. i'll probably buy the straight shield again and see which one is truly better some time come spring.

but overall, the 9" spoiler is great for me. Looks great too.

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
This is a fine example of why old threads should be allowed to be reposted. Not the ones where a new guy asks a 3 year old thread "still for sale?" but these where great examples and pics are available.

Here is my HD fairing, bought pretty much this way, 4 speakers plus all gauge holes are now 4 tweeters.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Woody's Fairing , Tsukau Patrol Bags, Tour Bag from Leatherup.com, Jensen deck, Polk 5 1/4 speakers. Loving it all.
I agree 100%!!! I am a some what new VTX owner (3 years) now,and I'm jumping on the batwing bandwagon and seeing these fine examples gives me inspiration for my purchase after the new year and what you can accomplish appearance wise and the options you can choose from

This is a fine example of why old threads should be allowed to be reposted. Not the ones where a new guy asks a 3 year old thread "still for sale?" but these where great examples and pics are available.

Here is my HD fairing, bought pretty much this way, 4 speakers plus all gauge holes are now 4 tweeters.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeap for now I made the rear work im workin on the front nose and fender...we'll see

361 - 378 of 378 Posts