Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Anyone here ever have good/bad purchasing experiance with Xtreme Revolution.

Regards,
Geo

·
Registered
254 Posts
Had good experience with them. I ordered my front and rear Kury deep dish bezels from them and a throttle rocker. All came at once. They were on backorder so it took about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
xtreme revolution

I have had an excellent experience with them. Got my Mustang Seat, Samson Exhaust, K&N filter, a lot of chrome goodies. Rick and Rob know their stuff. Very helpful. Would recommend them and have to many other bikers.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I purchased my 6 degree rake from them. They price matched it and were very nice and helpful. I will use them again.

G

·
0 Posts
I bought a bunch of stuff off them. They were a little slow with shipping, but great customer and tech service. They are in my top 3 of vendors.

·
Registered
193 Posts
extreme guys

Have purchased all my accessories from these guys (all but my pipes). Anything else I need I will definitely get it there.Good prices , fast delivery and they actually care.Go for it , you won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Xtremerevolutions=no sales tax & free shipping+awesome service

Vikingmotorcycles=no sales tax & free shipping+awesome service

Cruisercustomizing=no sales tax & free shipping+awesome service

Hondaline=SALESTAX-never ordered from them because of the tax, but friends have, and they recommend this site.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just visited their new warehouse and showroom. Paul, Rob, Rick and the rest of the staff are the greatest!! Knowledgeable, quick to respond, price competitive, and just fun to do business with...

If you don't see it on their website, call them, they can get it for you..

·
Registered
230 Posts
I, too, would recommend Xtreme Revolution. I ordered bubs, jet kit and ultra flow air box. The next day I called and added a cover for the K&N filter in the case of rain. I recieved the bubs and jet kit the following week. The air box took about 5 weeks as it had to be chromed and painted. I had the air box about two weeks before I realized I never got the filter cover. I gave them a call and got the cover a couple days later with a letter apologizing for the mix up. Great bunch of folks!
Ron

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all of you, I will definately be placing an order.

Regards,
Geo

·
Registered
151 Posts
Lots of Success

I like doing business with them. The orders have all gotten to me within five days, though most have been small items. I will not hesitate to order again.

Rufus

·
Registered
19 Posts
I purchased a Corbin "Rumbleseat" from Xtreme Revolution. I actually contacted them about the seat before they were aware of it's existance. The sales folks cut me a nice deal on it for making them aware of it's existence. Good folks in my opinion.
As for Corbin..... They make some of the most progressive bike accesories out there, but their customer support SUCKS! I've had issues with my seat and have emailed them numerous times. They flat out will not return even a courtesy message. Business must be really good on their side, but my seat slides around way too much to make me feel good about riding on it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Not very happy with them myself ordered over 1k worth of stuff from them on the 7th they told me that the BAK would not ship until two days later.

No big deal.........well today is the 20th and the target is now the 5th of next month, I swapped pipes and counted on the BAK for re-jet etc for a trip I am making on the 26th.

They told me well we could send you one in smooth today!

Great can you ship it overnight?

Sure but you have to pay the cost.

What??? I have to pay extra to get the style I didn’t want some 14 days late because no one bothered to tell me ahead of time that my part would not arrive as promised?

I told them to just cancel the order for the BAK I will get a jet kit local.

Before you say should have gone to HDL I would have BUT they didn’t have the Punisher bars in stock in fact everyone but xtreme had them on back order.

All they would have had to do is call me and tell me they were not going to be on time and offer the smooth cover, or just agree to send me the smooth so that I would have it to install this weekend, but it seems that was too much trouble for them.

That is NOT customer service, in fact that is about as far from customer service as you can get. They are lucky they got over 1k from me in one hit….but it’s the last $ they will ever see from me.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I've bought alot of stuff from them, great service and very freindly to i might add

·
Registered
223 Posts
They are really nice people, got my Roadhouses in about 4 days, with a holiday weekend in between.
Paul is throwing an open house/BBQ this saturday if anyone is in the San Diego area.

·
Super Moderator
63,769 Posts
The thread is a year old and you had dredge this one, and the several other on the other boards up to post that you didn't get your accessories on time :roll:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
ABSOLUTLY love them! They are my favorite store and I buy all from them, granted they sell it. Phat then gets my business.

:D :D :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts