Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 VTX 1800 Retro, Candy Orange, 0 miles, added Vance and Hines big shots, power commander and more goodies to follow.... :pepper1:

I was looking at getting a Neo-Retro 1800, but the dealer couldn't get one out of his allocation schedule until August! Couldn't find exactly what I wanted in a Neo anywhere else. So, I went with the Retro. This is a big upgrade for me from the 1300 Retro, I'm pretty pumped. :D You gotta' love 106 hp under the seat :shock: !! Took it out for the first long ride on Saturday with Lawman and Arky-X...even got some scratches on the floorboards! :wink: I'm soooo happy.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Don' t tell me you traded off your red VTX??? :(

But Congrats on the new one...orange huh? Gonna haul over some orange Nehi sodas to toast your new baby (if they make em anymore lol) :oops:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Cool, you no that ORANGE is the fastest.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey WAH, if you have orange soda to toast with...BRING IT! We'll mix it up with something else and toast away ! :beer3:

I know this is my second new X in six months, but I'm ready for an upgrade. The 1800 is more to my liking for power. Hey Mike, I've heard candy orange is the fastest...can't wait to actually find out!! :twisted:

See everybody on the road soon...picking it up as soon as the pipes and power commander are installed.

Dave

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Hey dave, is it cast or spoke?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SPOKES !!!!!! My preference for the Retro. All my Retro's have been spoked wheels.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Hey for that matter, Mike could haul the orange sodas or orange juice over in his orange beer wagon! :shock: Orange ya glad I didn't say orange again? :oops:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I'm thinking more like hauling the Orange Vodka or a orange Screwdriver.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Woooo-Hoooooo :pepper1:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
We may need to get a case of MAD DOG (ORANGE JUBULEE)

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Between your trailer and our trailer Mike I think we could supply all of Arky and OKie riders drinks easily! Heck just fill up our trailers with the mix and let the ride mix em on the way over, 412 seems to have some good (bad?) blending spots!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Sounds good, I know it will need to be mixed. After all my travels I hate Ok beer so I think haul mixed drinks over and 6 point beer back. I got the funny look last saturday when stopped to by beer in Fayetville. The guy says thanks goodness you have saddle bags. I laughed and said I have a trailer to heck with the saddle bags.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats. If I can sneak out I'll meet up with you folks at the MacDonald's tomorrow. Been gone all week so I may not make it.

Clif

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Clif, join us if ya' can. It was good to run into you again this afternoon. The ride tomorrow is supposed to be about 200 miles. Should be a good ride. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts