Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a Yamaha site that is something like this? My brother has a Yamaha V Star and would like to have a site that has the information or something like this site does. He ask me to put it out there and see if anyone could help him with that. Thx.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
vstarriders.com something like that.... I've a buddy that rides a VStar and he posts up on that board.... its not quite as good as this site is with the tech know how, etc.... but its a good board. I'll check that name with him tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
or star-riders.org

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
VTXOA is one of a kind. It would be best if he sold the Yamaha and got a VTX.:D

·
Registered
769 Posts
If only there was a site on the internet where you could enter terms and have it find...or 'search' for other websites....

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree with hobbit and so does he....but his wife and finances doesn't, So...He has to stick with the bird in hand and not worry about 2 in the bush. Thanx for all the help I will pass what I have on.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
If only there was a site on the internet where you could enter terms and have it find...or 'search' for other websites....
be fair ... plug in VTX and see how much garbage you get before
you get to this site ...

why not ask instead?

nice to see something other than 15 posts on what gas to use
35 on what oil to use
65 on what clutch to use
and 101 on 'my bike hesitates on accelleration what could it be?' posts ...

:)

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
be fair ... plug in VTX and see how much garbage you get before
you get to this site ...

why not ask instead?

nice to see something other than 15 posts on what gas to use
35 on what oil to use
65 on what clutch to use
and 101 on 'my bike hesitates on accelleration what could it be?' posts ...

:)

Merry Christmas
ROFLOL:lol::agree:

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have VStar 1300 and here is another site.http://forums.delphiforums.com/Vstar1300/start
I don't believe there is another site as good as this one but there are good folks on the Yamaha boards that are just as helpful as anybody.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
my VStar ridin buddy gave me this one:
delphiforums.com/yamaha1100

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your exactly right Exile.....why do all that searching and probably still not find the best site (because ya got so much crap) when it is so simple to get good people to give good information here....Thx guys. Merry Christmas if it doesn't offend anyone....and if it does offend anyone im sorry......Merry Christmas to you too LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts