Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to ride today :?: Weather is good, who's gonna be out?

·
Registered
93 Posts
went of for a short run man it was nice. hope you had a great day too. i'm in fairfield, maybe we can hook up some time.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ken

It was a very nice day. Even got the wife to hop on the scoot ewith me a headed over to York and visited the Fair Grounds, which had a small fair with rides happening. Left there and headed west on Rt 30 to Abbottstown, north on Rt 194 back to East Berlin. Was out for about three hours, just cruising easy with the better half. 8) Hope to ride with you soon. :D

Chuck

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey Guys
I was a great day to ride. When I got my ass out of bed at 9:30 the wife was dressed and ready. Her bike was warmed up and her helmet was sitting on the table ready to go. We live in Glen Rock headed out to Gettysburg. Got almost there and ran into an accident so we had to turn around and ran ran into a detour that sent us back to the accident. So after about 3 hour of cruising we made it to Gettysburg for lunch. Now I know I only live 45 min. from Gettysburg but for some reason the round trip took about 5 hours of drive time! Gotta love a Sunday afternoon.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I was out

Went to Battlefield Harley Messed around awhile saw a Candy Red retro there anyone on the board? The Blessing of the bike is next sunday if any of you guys are interested me and Warlord are goin plus a few others your all welcome to ride out with us and maybe take a little cruise afterwards That way we would get to know each other before the big OHIO RIDE damm I cant wait Bullett

·
Registered
26 Posts
Blessing of the bike is next sunday if any of you guys are interested me and Warlord are goin plus a few others your all welcome to ride out with us

At Battlefield?

What time. If it's not to god awful early I'd be down.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bullett

What time and where is the blessing of the bikes?

Chuck

·
Registered
878 Posts
Blessings of the Bikes

10am to11am But you have to get there early to get the pin and to beat the crowd And I mean crowd the place fills up with bikes And yes Jasonbullet its at Battlefield Harley Davidson I go out there all the time its diffrent for sure than going to Ray Wilts on saturday I really dont Know what time Warlord and I are leaving but I do Know it will be early Ill keep ya posted as soon as I know something C-ya Bullett

1 - 8 of 8 Posts