Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kiss my ass...... edit: no offense, just checking to see if it was working! ;)
Hey, sweetiepie, you do realize that this was aimed at the Canadians who bought the board, don't you?

Screw you, dumbass; no offense.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Hey, sweetiepie, you do realize that this was aimed at the Canadians who bought the board, don't you?

Screw you, dumbass; no offense.
"You Americans are loud-mouthed aceholes!"

(of course that's only directed to the ones who deserve it, but I'm not going to mention that here, I'll just leave a broad statemnet that insults an entire country!)

It doesn't matter who it is intended for, it's offensive to 35 million people and it's uncalled for. Get it? I don't think you do.

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Canadians use "Canuck" as an affectionate or merely descriptive term for their nationality. It is not considered derogatory in Canada, although other nationalities may use the word as an affectionate or derogatory term. An abbreviated version of the word, "Nucks", is sometimes heard, usually as a colloquial reference to the hockey team.

"You Americans are loud-mouthed aceholes!"

(of course that's only directed to the ones who deserve it, but I'm not going to mention that here, I'll just leave a broad statemnet that insults an entire country!)

It doesn't matter who it is intended for, it's offensive to 35 million people and it's uncalled for. Get it? I don't think you do.
I don't lead my life in fear of offending you, 35 million people, and any other number. Grow a pair and deal with it. Get it?

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not offended by the term 'Canuck', and I did not suggest you needed to live your life in fear of offending anyone. I was merely suggesting that your comments indicating that my country as a whole needs to get it's **** together because you are having problems with your website and it hasn't been fixed the second you demanded it (on a national holiday no less) were poorly thought out, arrogant and uncalled for.

Your comments are stereotypically 'American', and I feel bad for your countrymen to whom you, and those like you, give a bad name to worldwide because of your inconsiderate, self-centered attitude. Trust me, I get it. It's a shame you never will.

I'm done with this thread now, because I know I'm only wasting my time on you and I have better things to do.
Ollie, you're an idiot. On what planet, does it make sense to consider a post made in a "Site Issues" forum, to be directed at all of Canada.

You're a whiney, sniveling idiot.

Go complain to someone who might actually care about what you "think".

·
Administrator
602 Posts
Hi guys, I just heard back from the tech and they have fixed the ongoing sync server issues that was causing these posts to go missing. Unfortunately though, the posts that are missing in the threads in this section (Site Issues), can't be recovered at all. Moving forward it shouldn't happen again so please make sure you post here if you see any new threads from this point on that are missing the posts/content.

We are really sorry for any inconvenience. As I mentioned though, this issue should be fixed now moving forward.

Thanks,
CG - Community Support

1 - 5 of 5 Posts