Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I asked advice in this forum (and boy did I get some). Today I acted on that advice and the pics tell the tale. Thanks for the help folks.... I got a screamin deal on the new (but 2004) vtx 1800c. Accessories (windshield, sissy bar, luggage rack, better grips) to follow.

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

·
Registered
621 Posts
A.M.S. Medic said:
Is that a SMILE I see?

Congrats!!!! Joe
Nope - that would qualify as a BFS :wink:

ride safe, ride often, just ride it till the wheels fall off 8)
rob

·
Registered
16,084 Posts
I think that qualifies as a sh..eatin grin.

·
Registered
187 Posts
If you review all the posts you will see THEY think the black or the red or the orange ones are the fastest. Ha! The titanium tribal flame IS the fastest color.... we just don't have to brag about it! :D Welcome aboard and to the family.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome and Enjoy the Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ride Safe, Take Care, Dan
:coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1:

·
Registered
441 Posts
You keep smilin like that and your mouth is gonna get full of bugs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Is it my imagination or do the pegs sit higher on that model

Lucky B, I jealous and happy for you.

Ride safe. :)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome aboard. This is a fun place to be. We get serious and sometimes silly at the same time. One big happy family, young and old. I know gang, speak for myself with the old stuff.

·
Registered
898 Posts
NWFloridaXTRMX said:
If you review all the posts you will see THEY think the black or the red or the orange ones are the fastest. Ha! The titanium tribal flame IS the fastest color.... we just don't have to brag about it! :D Welcome aboard and to the family.
Ahh, but Illusion blue picks up the most women, so I'll settle for a little bit slower. :twisted:

BTW: Welcome, you are one of us now....

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
new ride

Lucky you, dude. The C model is a great way to start out in the VTX family; hope you get lots of fun out of it before you move up to a Retro. You know, the Retro's are the fastest? :twisted:
Just kiddin', man - you're gonna love your X :!:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Congrats and welcome. BTW windshields are for cars :roll:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts