Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...on you Memphis Shades mounting brackets??? I didn't and they fell off the left side brackets. Now I need new screws and the pinch washers they hold onto.

If this isn't clear enough, I lost 2 of the 4 mounting screws that hold the shield in the mounting bracket. Took the Fats off for a day of gentle crewzing, but forgot to tighten them before departure.

D'oh!!!

Where can I get replacements? Have contacted Memphis Shades through their web site, but no answer so far.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Been there and done that! Call Memphis Shades on the phone. They will send you the parts you need for free. When the parts arrive there will be a way included in the package to make a donation to St. Judes Children's Hospital if you feel like the problem was yours. This is a great program! Memphis Shades is pure class when it comes to customer service and they do a lot of good for St. Jude's.

Ride safe,

Mike

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mikeinokc said:
Been there and done that! Call Memphis Shades on the phone. They will send you the parts you need for free. When the parts arrive there will be a way included in the package to make a donation to St. Judes Children's Hospital if you feel like the problem was yours. This is a great program! Memphis Shades is pure class when it comes to customer service and they do a lot of good for St. Jude's.

Ride safe,

Mike
Ayup. I got home tonight and had a package resulting from my web-request. They mentioned to St Judes as yousaid. Prompt service, good folks. I am impressed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts