Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People need to hear praise from time to time, yet you are only great when others call attention to your deeds. With that said, my helmet goes off to:

Cool_runnins
Your are worthy of praise for your deeds to help another will not go "silently into the night".

Many of you give great advice, but Bruce went over the line to help someone in need, someone he didn't even know. His deed will not be forgotten.

Bruce, Ride safe, and I hope to met you someday.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Care to elaborate for those that do not know of the deed? With as much bad as we have in this world, it's good to read about something good.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DDC1225 said:
Care to elaborate for those that do not know of the deed? With as much bad as we have in this world, it's good to read about something good.
Bruce got started the VTXridersfund which was used to help a fellow rider who went down and is in the hospital. He collected over $1200 and sent a check to him. Hopefully a picture will be forth coming which we all will be able to see in up coming post.
Now a site has been setup for (hopefully not) any VTX riders who has need for our help http://www.vtxridersfund.com

·
Registered
718 Posts
I agree 100%

But if not for all of us who donated it wouldn't have been that good. So we all deserve a Big Hug and a Pat on the Back.

Thank you again Bruce for sitting it up for us........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts