Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Rapid City this AM to go check 2 jobs,1 at the hospital,the second at the new Furniture Row being built.I was able to enjoy some of your beautiful weather(in the truck!).
After I left there I had to go check the third job I have in the area.....the new school down at Porcupine.What beautiful country that is,I'm sure the riding is spectacular.I headed on south down to hiway 18,then came back that way to 44 and home.Awesome roads and what fun that would be to spend a weekend riding around there.

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
wildcat5415 said:
i am coming out that was this july with some buddies. what weather should we expect mid july?

50-60 at night 80-100 during the day and usually a T-storm around 4pm. Of course it could change :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
459 Posts
black hills said:
wildcat5415 said:
i am coming out that was this july with some buddies. what weather should we expect mid july?

50-60 at night 80-100 during the day and usually a T-storm around 4pm. Of course it could change :lol: :lol:
ok, thanks. maybe see ya there!! we want to hit mt. rushmore, the badlands etc... then ride down thru colorado and hit pikes peak. anyone ridden up it?? is it paved all the way up??

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
wildcat5415 said:
black hills said:
wildcat5415 said:

ok, thanks. maybe see ya there!! we want to hit mt. rushmore, the badlands etc... then ride down thru colorado and hit pikes peak. anyone ridden up it?? is it paved all the way up??
PM me your address and I'll send youa map with my favorite roads marked. If you have any questions let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts