Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,608 Posts
Riding in North Carolina mountains. My first long ride was to Dragon's Tail a week after I bought the X.
Killboy was the first photographer on Dragon's Tail(US129)
Georgia has many great rides in the mountains including US129.
From the far east near Clayton, Warwoman rd/GA 28 to Cloudland Canyon in the far west near Lookout Mtn

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like reading these, pretty sure i'm not the only one. Interesting. :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I designed mine (and had my buddy create it in PhotoChop) to have motorcycle handlebars in a V and then my state abbreviation (TX) showing through our state flag, forming "VTX".
He liked the idea so much, he even forgot about the beer I owe him for making the logo. :D

·
Premium Member
11,980 Posts
Pretty self-explanatory...

>:)

·
Super Moderator
6,458 Posts
Who dat!!!!!!!!!!!!
sayin' gonna' beat dem Saints?

Can always tell when riding season is over for many of us by the type of posts that get started.

As for my avatar, I'm proud of what my Country truly stands for, and try to show that by using our National Symbol.

·
Old Goat
25,002 Posts
Yes it is an antique. It needs to be 30 years old or older.
I was also born in "57" :thumbup:
Love those wood hulls....Back in the day my father and his friends would replace the Gray marine in their Chris-crafts with 327’s.. .....my father would punch it and I learned to fly before I learned to ski behind them....in Tennessee its 25 years.....:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts