Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is for people to show the transformation of their bike since they've owned it. Pics taken soon after getting the bike and pics of the bike after completing most of the mods etc.

1st the before and after of my last bike, a 2011 Honda Shadow Aero 750, then the pics of my current bike a 2007 VTX 1300R,

Attachments

·
Registered
682 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,131 Posts
Couldn't find any of the day I brought it home, but found one from not long after, following a new seat, windshield, and Cobra Fatties. And one from about 6 months before I sold it, nine years later. There were several transitions in between. Spent far too much money on seats windshields, exhaust systems, bags, and so on, changing the look each time. What I ended up though was a very comfortable, good looking, and rock solid bike. I don't regret selling it much, mostly because it had gotten so heavy my knees were complaining loudly.

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
The picture on the left is the picture the guy took when he sold it to me. The next is when it on its way to me. The last four pictures are how it sits now. I still have a ton of things in the works... Hopefully, if everything goes to plan I can get these things done by Jan of next year.

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
1977 Superglide

2005 1800N3
Added Cobra passenger boards, Cobra luggage rack and I have saddlebags but haven't made the brackets yet. That's it except for a seat in the future. Like it the way it is. I haven't seen another "N" in Tucson but hear tell there is a red one running around. :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
My mods progressions

Here is my bike when I first bought it used:

Here it is after I put studs on the seat and added a light bar:

Here it is today [ADDED: Whitewall tires, braided brake lines and throttle cables, custom serrated heat shields, Kury chrome engine covers, Kury smoked bezel front signals, Lazer-star black rear red color lens signals, Front Fog/amber driving lamps, front and rear chrome fender accents, custom leather side covers, custom alligator skin two-tone vinyl seat & seat rail, seat pin mod, Mustang tank bib and rear fender bib, chrome driver foot rests, custom brake pad cover, custom Harley 'cow bell' horn relocation/cover, custom painted brake light cover, custom rear halogen light signals, custom license plate cover and fasteners, hand made leather grip covers, Viking leather-like saddlebags]:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts