Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You'll have to forgive me about being excited about the VTX Riders Fund, but I just can't help myself!! I don't think its right to talk about how much one member donated over another that's why I'm keeping the names out of it. But we just had two LARGE donations go into the fund one for $102.77 and another for $150.00!!! Now the one for $150.00 hasn't cleared yet but I have no doubt that it will. And the one for $102.77 has cleared and I'm biting my tough to not tell you who it is. Let me just say that you just gotta love our host. NUFF SAID.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please don't anyone that donated take me wrong on this, every penny is GREATLY appreciated, just when I checked the PayPal account and saw those donations sitting there I about fell off my chair.

To all of you, You are truly a kind and loving group. That’s my story and by God I’m stickin to it!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,531 Posts
What's the total, Bruce? :shock:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
housedad said:
Forgive, me, Bruce, but you need to get this pinned on a board in one place, with all the information for people to donate, along with info about what it is. I'm getting a headache (LOL) trying to read all the posts about it to figure it out
I agree. Maybe we can get Tapper to let you use a "sticky".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XRiderChuck said:
What's the total, Bruce? :shock:
Well I hope you're sitting down, so far grand total donated as of 4:04PM is $802.92 Paypal has taken $38.38 in fees leaving $764.54!!! :shock:

I'm just blown away, I don't even know what to say anymore (I know what you're thinking, "It's about time")
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,296 Posts
cool runnins said:
You'll have to forgive me about being excited about the VTX Riders Fund, but I just can't help myself!! I don't think its right to talk about how much one member donated over another that's why I'm keeping the names out of it. But we just had two LARGE donations go into the fund one for $102.77 and another for $150.00!!! Now the one for $150.00 hasn't cleared yet but I have no doubt that it will. And the one for $102.77 has cleared and I'm biting my tough to not tell you who it is. Let me just say that you just gotta love our host. NUFF SAID.
Been away a little bit, how does one help out here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
coley said:
housedad said:
Forgive, me, Bruce, but you need to get this pinned on a board in one place, with all the information for people to donate, along with info about what it is. I'm getting a headache (LOL) trying to read all the posts about it to figure it out
I agree. Maybe we can get Tapper to let you use a "sticky".
You think it's tough on you! :lol: I would love to be able to have a thread "sticky "ed" to the top but the moderators don't want to be involved and I can understand that. Seems as if they tried this on a different board and had some trouble with it. And who's to say some day down the road we may, BUT NOT TODAY. So with a little help from you guys we can just keep bumping them to the top.

I know I should've just posted this information on the original thread but I felt this needed it's own. Sorry for the confusion and I’ll try to control my enthusiasm in the future (but don’t count on it).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
papa said:
cool runnins said:
You'll have to forgive me about being excited about the VTX Riders Fund, but I just can't help myself!! I don't think its right to talk about how much one member donated over another that's why I'm keeping the names out of it. But we just had two LARGE donations go into the fund one for $102.77 and another for $150.00!!! Now the one for $150.00 hasn't cleared yet but I have no doubt that it will. And the one for $102.77 has cleared and I'm biting my tough to not tell you who it is. Let me just say that you just gotta love our host. NUFF SAID.
Been away a little bit, how does one help out here.
Heres a website created just for this by RicksterVTX1300C http://www.graduatetech.com/vtxrf/index.htm did a he!! of a job didn't he.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
this is just another example of what a great bunch of people are on this board. I have been a member of so many boards in the past and this is the ONLY one that I read with any regularity and this is just one more reason. Tapped out right now, but will definitely donate come payday, you can count on that. I need to figure out if there is a way to generate a macro or something that will continuously bump this topic to the top. There IS NO better bunch of SELFLESS folks out there than are here on this board. I probably don't post as often as I should, but I do read very regularly and I have seen nothing but goodwill (for the most part) on this board. Everyone here seems to be out to help everyone, often at the expense of themselves and that is a trait that is going away more and more with each generation. I am PROUD to be associated with all of you.

Thank You very much,
Michael
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hogger said:
this is just another example of what a great bunch of people are on this board. I have been a member of so many boards in the past and this is the ONLY one that I read with any regularity and this is just one more reason. Tapped out right now, but will definitely donate come payday, you can count on that. I need to figure out if there is a way to generate a macro or something that will continuously bump this topic to the top. There IS NO better bunch of SELFLESS folks out there than are here on this board. I probably don't post as often as I should, but I do read very regularly and I have seen nothing but goodwill (for the most part) on this board. Everyone here seems to be out to help everyone, often at the expense of themselves and that is a trait that is going away more and more with each generation. I am PROUD to be associated with all of you.

Thank You very much,
Michael
Couldn't have said it better myself, and about that not posting enough, better get on that bro!!! :lol: no worries on the being tapped out thing we do what we can when we can alls good.

Peace
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
what are we donating to?
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
could'nt said it better myself...

hogger said:
this is just another example of what a great bunch of people are on this board. I have been a member of so many boards in the past and this is the ONLY one that I read with any regularity and this is just one more reason. Tapped out right now, but will definitely donate come payday, you can count on that. I need to figure out if there is a way to generate a macro or something that will continuously bump this topic to the top. There IS NO better bunch of SELFLESS folks out there than are here on this board. I probably don't post as often as I should, but I do read very regularly and I have seen nothing but goodwill (for the most part) on this board. Everyone here seems to be out to help everyone, often at the expense of themselves and that is a trait that is going away more and more with each generation. I am PROUD to be associated with all of you.

Thank You very much,
Michael
ditto michael.....i agree!
and thank you for stepping up and saying it!
it is a great bunch of folks here!

texascruzer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,531 Posts
BUMP 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,774 Posts
Awesome job Bruce!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pöi§ön said:
Awesome job Bruce!!!
Thanks Pöi§ön, there are a lot of people with their hands on this one so to all of you we're doing something very special here, and I just hope we can prove Lamont wrong. It'll be the long haul that will be tough, but I'm committed (no, not the insane asylum!!) and seems like others are as well.

Peace
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top